10/07/2012

success

1.Success means having the
courage, the determination,
and the will to become the
person you believe you were
meant to be.

2. I want to say I deserve
better and mean it. I want to
say I give up and believe it. I
want to say Im moving on
and do it.

3. Ability is what you’re capable
of doing, motivation
determines what you do, and
attitude determines how well
you do it.

4. Winners don’t do different
things, they do things
differently.

5. If you always do what you’ve
always done, you’ll always
get what you always got, and
you’ll always feel what you
always felt.

6. Sometimes it’s only after you
leave a situation that you
realize you shouldn’t have
been in it to begin with.

7. You think I’ve changed.
Truth is you never really
knew the real me.

8. You never understand it
until you experience it.

9. Our life are defined by
opportunities. Even the ones
we miss.

10.When you put that ring on
my finger, you put a chain of
death around my heart.


11. Sometimes i just want to kill
myself just to see if anyone
really cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment